My Blog List

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Survey Responses

The responses in my survey varied between students in grades 10th, 11th and 12th, but no teachers or freshman took my survey. There were 60% male responses and 33.3% female responses, along with 6.7% of other responses. More than half of the responses, 60%, came in as a "yes" for coffee, while 40% said no to it. Responses for my fifth question had the most variety, differentiating from "the taste is gross" and "it tastes like a candle". But the other half of my responses were "it wakes me up, I love the taste". Water was the most popular choice for other choice beverage (93.3%) and coming in last was tea at 26.7%. In the future I could ask more questions to get more responses, and also do more check boxes to give the survey-takers more variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment